What is a Chamber of Commerce?
The Ephrata Chamber of Commerce is an organization with membership open to any business, individual, or group sharing the common goal of making our community a better place to live, work, and play.
What your Chamber does for you:
- Provides business information referrals
- Publishes an informative and interactive online business directory
- Produces a weekly newsletter that can feature your business or other important information
- Promotes Ephrata in many of the Northwest travel publications.
- Maintains a community calendar of public events online and in the weekly update
- Offers free Reader Board announcements to chamber members(twice a year)
- Circulates an annual Chamber membership phone directory
- Supports and works closely with a variety of activities such as the Ephrata Wine & Art Walk, the Community Yard Sale, Girls’ Day Out, and the BSS Car & Cycle Show.
- Recognizes outstanding businesses and individuals through our annual Citizen of the Year and Business of the Year awards.
- Provides free business counseling on a variety of topics in cooperation with SCORE, Counselors to America’s Small Business.
The Ephrata Chamber of Commerce will strive to promote the economic well-being and a rewarding quality of life for Ephrata residents through partnerships and the sponsorship of programs which promote, facilitate, and stimulate economic growth while encourageing community awareness and participation.
ALL DUES ARE BILLED ANNUALLY.
||Chamber Dues (Non-profit) - $50
||Chamber Dues (Business Owner, No Employees) - $75
|| Chamber Dues (2-5 Employees) - $125
||Chamber Dues (6-10 Employees) - $200
||Chamber Dues (11-25 Employees) - $300
- Basin Summer Sounds
- Miracle on Main Street
- Ephrata Chamber Business Connections
- Community Living Committee